Your team is losing and you need some comfort food? Look no further. Drown your sorrows – and your chicken wings – into a hearty homemade delicious dip. Chose among our selection of delicious dips recipes and indulge. You will quickly forget all about the game!
#6 Onion Cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Stir the mayonnaise, white vinegar, soy sauce, and water together in a bowl just until combined.
- Add more water as desired for thinner consistency.
- Stir in minced onion.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold.
#5 Artichoke & Spinach Dip
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or toasted bread.
#4 Super Bowl Cheesy Dip
- 1 (2 pound) yellow cheese
- 1 pound of parmesan cheese
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 (24 ounce) jar hot salsa
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce
- 3 large jalapeno peppers, chopped (optional)
- In a slow cooker put the canned chopped tomatoes, the yellow cheese and the parmesan and cook on low until cheese melts.
- Stir in salsa, hot sauce, and jalapeno peppers.
- Cook for 15 minutes
- Serve hot
#3 Jalapeno Popper Spread
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 ounces canned diced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour mixture into a microwave safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Microwave on High until hot, about 3 minutes.
#2 Blue Cheese “Hot Wing” Dip
- 1 (8-oz.) package 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk (optional)
- Pulse first 10 ingredients in a food processor until blended.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl, and gently stir in blue cheese.
- If desired, stir in 1 to 2 Tbsp. milk, 1 tsp. at a time, for desired consistency.
- Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours before serving. Garnish, if desired.
- Serve with chicken tenders, celery sticks, radishes, and hot wing sauce.
- 3 avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately.